Last week Faye of Faye's Sewing Adventure gave me an award and having family staying over it's taken me a little time to acknowledge her generosity.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award/The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include the rules.
6. Inform your nominees.
I know I never really tell you anything much about myself so I will have to give this a bit of thought... OK, thinking over.
So... Seven Things About Me
1. Fashion is my greatest
2. I LOVE strong coffee. This is quite strange as I never touched the stuff until about 10 - 15 years ago. I was strictly a tea drinking person. Now I do both.
3. I'm the fourth child in a family of six which would explain why I love to be around other people. Don't get me wrong though, I also enjoy having a quiet house with time to myself where I can reflect on life or just concentrate on my sewing. I don't need noise e.g. music or TV to feel content.
4. I'm very tall 6' to be exact - well, in my mind's eye I am. Ha ha!! Actually I'm vertically challenged at 5'1" (155cm).
5. My favourite colour is blue. Mmm... hang on, let me think, no... it's pink. No. Wait, let me see; it's purple! But then lately, I've had a penchant for red. Oh, and then there's all those yummy shades of teal and turquoise, and black, and white, and chocolate brown, and navy and raspberry... So I guess you could say, my favourite colour depends on the season, what I'm sewing or whatever happens to take my fancy on a particular day.
6. I'm an animal lover. I love all animals especially the really soft and cute ones. If an animal looks at me with big eyes I get all soppy and melt.
7. I'm a perfectionist. I like things to be straight and I can't stand it if things are less than perfect. You know, crooked pictures on the wall - they irritate me; a pile of books on a table - I will straighten them, even if it's not my pile; when I'm in someones office I will straighten things in front of me etc.
Now, to pass on this lovely award. This is a difficult task as you can guess. I read so many blogs and admire and am inspired by them all. So, please visit these blogs - you never know, you just might find another one to add to your reading list.
House of Pinheiro
And one last note, I am truly grateful and want to thank all who acknowledge and share on my blog...