Sunday, January 1, 2017

A new year...



As I sit here on this cool, (18C) rainy, new years day (it's supposed to be Summer here) pondering the last couple of years and asking myself why I haven't been indulging in any creative activities I've come to the conclusion that I just haven't had the time.  Well, I've decided that 2017 is going to be different.  I've decided, that this year I'm going to revive by little blog here, I'm going to 'make' time for sewing and I can't wait to get started! In fact I have already started and you can get a sneak peek on my instagram.

Now... I don't make new year resolutions because lets be honest, who keeps them after the first couple of weeks anyway. I know I don't. That's why I don't make them!  So putting all that aside I will tell you that I do have a plan, and that is to 'SEW'!! I'm not going to make plans like, for example that I will make 3 tops, 2 dresses etc. using specific patterns. I'm just going to go with the flow and see where my journey takes me and I hope you'll come along for the ride.

And to finish off, I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and creative 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! Yay, I love comments...