I've noticed over the short time I've been blogging that there are many sources of inspiration on the web. I find lots of things I want to try or that interest me and bookmark them. That way I can go back later when I have time or I'm ready to use them. I've been doing this for a while and thought that maybe others might be interested as well and decided that I might start posting a weekly inspiration post. These are a few I've found this week.
- Want to make your own bias why not try Portia's easy method
- Gertie shows us how easy it is to convert a skirt dart to a hem flare
- Portia gives us a easy tutorial showing how to draft a simple top . I'll have to try this out for myself.
- Ever wanted to know how to grade your patterns. I do and Megan gives us an easy method with this quick tutorial showing us how.
- Perhaps you would like to decorate your house with pictures. Elsie shows us how to make our own canvas pictures using photos.
- I'm loving how Maria does her vintage style curls without heat. I'm going to be trying this one.
Now I'm getting back to my sewing so I will have a dress to wear for the luncheon.